Whether you'd like to give a single gift, schedule ongoing donations, or view your giving history, you can do it all Securely online. You can also use your credit or debit card, whichever is most convenient.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I schedule recurring donations? Yes, you can specify whether you want your contribution made weekly, twice per month, monthly, quarterly, or yearly. You can set up as many schedules as you would like, so it is possible to give a monthly gift as well as a weekly one.
- Will I receive a contribution statement? Yes, we will mail your year-end giving statement directly to your home address. You may also print out your giving statement at any time if you have a user account at Westside.
- What if I want to change cards, adjust the date, or change the amount of recurring donations? You can edit or delete a scheduled contribution at anytime, including the credit card, date, frequency and amount.
- Is online giving secure? We've taken steps to ensure that the giving process is safe and secure from beginning to end. All of your giving data is secured by SSL encryption... a security protocol that provides communications privacy over the Internet. It is the same technology used by banks and e-commerce companies such as Amazon.com to keep your information safe and secure during transactions.
- Who can I talk to if I have more questions? Contact Jill Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll be glad to answer any other questions you may have.